Saturday, June 11, 2011

Excused for the Day

Guess who’s back? Oh, come on. Don’t be mad.

But, but, but, I’ve got good reasons. Lots of them.

First, there was the new job in February. Which is A. W. E. S. O. M. E.  Except for the commute. The commute makes me want to murder people.
Maybe that’s why it’s called the Schuylkill Expressway?!?! Ba-dump-bump. That's a for real pic of what I drive. With a very for real representation of the traffic I sit in. Everyday.

Then, in March, there was the Job. (And yes, we'll no longer be anonymous. You can't be married and anonymous. It's a major milestone and stuff. It's like the 6th rule of adult-ery. Wait, adult-iness.) 


 And then there was a Honeymoon with my honey in April.


Nope. Not that fancy pants Costa Rica. We honeymooned in Nicaragua.


And then there’s always the house. 


And then… 

And then… 

No more and then. I’m spent for now. But I am so committed to commitments nowadays I commit to the blog for at least the next month. So, commit to following, K?


I Do. Do you?


xoxo
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment